Sunday, February 14, 2016

For the love of your bike - Happy Velo-tines Day!

As cyclists we have a love for our bike(s). I found this poem in one of my eNewsletters and written by Anne-Marije :: Editor, Ella CyclingTips. Thought I'd share it with you on this Valentines Day.


There is nothing in the world that brings me more joy
You’re my transportation, my recreation and my favourite toy
Whether we’re among friends or enjoying some solitude
You always know how to put me in a better mood
Together we can travel to any place we should choose
You’re my ticket to freedom and my way of letting loose
You offer me release and peace of mind
A way to escape from the daily grind
You’re my biggest challenge
But also the thing that keeps my life in balance
You’re my therapy and my favourite endorphin high
My church, my comfort, the apple of my eye
A life without you simply won’t do
Dear bike, I am so madly in love with you!

I'm up in Appleton WI today "competing" in the Fat Cupid Fat Tire race. I'll fill you in when I'm back. Should be good for a few laughs.



Hubs and Kisses

Enjoy the ride,
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment