Monday, February 8, 2016

The female voice

I'm excited about a new opportunity that presented itself recently. John Marsh, editor and publisher of RoadBikeRider.com has asked me to be a contributing writer and also be part of their product review team. There's a need for a female voice in a male dominated industry. I hope to provide that voice in an educational, fun and informative manner.

My first article was recently published so take a look. I also encourage the women who read my blog to voice their ideas for product reviews and even article topics. What do you want to know?

If you don't already receive RBR newsletter on a weekly basis, I encourage you to subscribe. I've been reading it for several years. Knowledge is power.


I look forward to hearing from you with ideas.

Enjoy the ride,
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment